Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Calm before the Storm

Well friends, here it goes. Earlier this year I made the decision to go to Ireland with the intentions of eventually staying there long term. I worked hard this year saving money and getting ready for this trip. The Lord has been very gracious to me and has provided ( and continues to provide) support for this trip. This only leads me to confirm that I'm headed the right direction.

My trip to Minnesota was fantastic, a series of meetings with good friends that I had made during my time there and having to opportunity to share with them my hopes and dreams of my mission to Ireland. I was easily reminded why I loved it there. Now I return to Branson to say good bye to my most recent Church family and finish raising support. I can't be sure, but it looks like I will end up with the exact amount I need only 2 days before I depart.

If you would like, you can pray for my drive tomorrow and saturday and then for my packing adventure monday. Tuesday I fly out of St. Louis. I'll land in Belfast, NI on Wednesday. Thanks to all who are praying.

Cheers
Maeder

No comments:

Post a Comment